Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
Department of Mechanical Engineering Conducted Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Altair Hyper Works” from 17th to 21st January 2017. The Inaugural Function started at 10.00 am in the Edusat Hall.
Totally 55 participants from various engineering colleges, industries and research scholars were participated in the five days faculty development program.
Mr Sudhakar Velu, Principal Engineer, Terex India Pvt, ltd, was the chief guest for the inaugural function. After inauguration the chief guest addressed the gathering.
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad