Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
Department of Mechanical Engineering Conducted Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Altair Hyper Works” from 17th to 21st January 2017. The Inaugural Function started at 10.00 am in the Edusat Hall.
Totally 55 participants from various engineering colleges, industries and research scholars were participated in the five days faculty development program.
Mr Sudhakar Velu, Principal Engineer, Terex India Pvt, ltd, was the chief guest for the inaugural function. After inauguration the chief guest addressed the gathering.
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education
- CSI Technical Events
- Guest Lecture through ISTE
- SDP on Networking
- Trigger 2K17 National Level Technical Symposium
- Technical Seminar on MATLAB
- Workshop on Android
- Technical Seminar on SAN