Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
Department of Mechanical Engineering Conducted Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Altair Hyper Works” from 17th to 21st January 2017. The Inaugural Function started at 10.00 am in the Edusat Hall.
Totally 55 participants from various engineering colleges, industries and research scholars were participated in the five days faculty development program.
Mr Sudhakar Velu, Principal Engineer, Terex India Pvt, ltd, was the chief guest for the inaugural function. After inauguration the chief guest addressed the gathering.
- Alumni Meet of Department of CSE
- Guest Lecture on WSN
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- SDP on Data Mining & Testing
- Expert Lecturer on Cyber Security and Digital Forensics
- Expert Lecture on Big Data Analytics and its Business Applications
- Alumni Meet of Department of ISE
- Project Exhibition
- Alumni Interaction Program