Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
Department of Mechanical Engineering Conducted Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Altair Hyper Works” from 17th to 21st January 2017. The Inaugural Function started at 10.00 am in the Edusat Hall.
Totally 55 participants from various engineering colleges, industries and research scholars were participated in the five days faculty development program.
Mr Sudhakar Velu, Principal Engineer, Terex India Pvt, ltd, was the chief guest for the inaugural function. After inauguration the chief guest addressed the gathering.
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards