Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
Department of Mechanical Engineering Conducted Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Altair Hyper Works” from 17th to 21st January 2017. The Inaugural Function started at 10.00 am in the Edusat Hall.
Totally 55 participants from various engineering colleges, industries and research scholars were participated in the five days faculty development program.
Mr Sudhakar Velu, Principal Engineer, Terex India Pvt, ltd, was the chief guest for the inaugural function. After inauguration the chief guest addressed the gathering.
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S