Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
Department of Mechanical Engineering Conducted Five Days Faculty Development Program on “Altair Hyper Works” from 17th to 21st January 2017. The Inaugural Function started at 10.00 am in the Edusat Hall.
Totally 55 participants from various engineering colleges, industries and research scholars were participated in the five days faculty development program.
Mr Sudhakar Velu, Principal Engineer, Terex India Pvt, ltd, was the chief guest for the inaugural function. After inauguration the chief guest addressed the gathering.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview