Department of Management Studies in RRCE was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60. It is equipped with multi–talented, highly experienced faculty and offers three specializations in HR, Finance and Marketing. The department has Research Centre recognized by VTU. The department has developed a special niche for itself in imparting quality management education. The students of the department are trained to be a perfect blend of current industry knowledge and skills of modern management.
Our MBA allows you to build your expertise by ensuring that the craftsmanship you have developed through experience is backed up with the full range of analysis tools available. It provides you with a framework within which your practical experience can be fitted and allows you to see how experience built up in one setting can be applied across a variety of business settings and international contexts.
An MBA degree offers many professional, as well as personal, benefits. Whether your interest lies in technology, Finance, management, Marketing, or Human Resource, an MBA degree will open up opportunities for greater responsibility, career advancement, and increased financial reward. From a personal aspect, an MBA will improve your communication and leadership skills which are vital to professional success.
• To be a center of excellence in emerging areas of business through teaching, learning and research.
• To transform life through excellence in education, research and consultancy.
• To develop necessary competencies in students by providing exposure to advanced areas of knowledge through teaching, research and consultancy
• To help transform entrepreneurial ideas into sustainable economic and social organisations.
• To enhance employability and provide adequate opportunities for better employment.
• To promote moral and value based learning.
• To inculcate multiculturalism and accommodate diversity
Master of Business Administration
Marks - General
50% in Aggregate
Marks - SC / ST / OBC
45% in Aggregate
Eligibility - Subjects
- Aggregate marks in all the years of Bachelor’s degree
Eligibility - Exam
- Valid score in GMAT, PGCET, or GMAT conducted by AICTE is must
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!
Accreditation, Approvals, and Recognition
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- Approved Research Center
A number of MBA specializations in demand include fields like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources. You may have heard that MBA is the key to a lucrative job and plush life. And, that is true. Master of Business Administration programs are extremely converted for the sole reason that employers will always prefer a candidate with an MBA over others. This program gives you an edge over others along with a head start in the rat race. Opportunities include pursuing PHD programs in reputed Universities, The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a globally recognized program.
Given the generalist focus of MBA programs, it’s no wonder why so many MBAs are drawn to consulting. Management consultants require a broad overview of how different parts of businesses work, and more importantly, how it all fits together. Mergers and acquisitions (M&A), asset management, investment banking, venture capital, and private equity are all popular finance jobs for MBAs. Jobs in tech are a good fit for MBAs. Big Tech companies have a set of leadership principles— including thinking big, taking ownership of your work, learning and being curious—which align well to the soft skills you’re taught during an MBA. Brand Management, Product Management ,Digital, Marketing Managers, Media Management, Advertising are popular Marketing Jobs for MBA. Human Resource Manager, Human Resource Generalist, Staffing Director, Technical Recruiter, Human Resource Executive are popular HR Jobs for MBA.
We have a dedicated Placement cell which provides 100% Placement assistance.
InfrastructureGood infrastructure is a key marker for a good MBA our department is well equipped with:
- Classes that have LCD Projectors
- We have well equipped Seminar halls
- And VTU recognized research center
- Computer LAB
- Digital Library
- Department Library
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- To assist students to shape them in to business leaders, entrepreneurs and to meet social, managerial and business challenges.
- To assist students to show high levels of creativity, critical thinking, responsibility, teamwork and leadership in their careers to adapt themselves to rapidly changing environment.
- To equip students with necessary knowledge and managerial skills to occupy positions of management and administration in business and Industry.
- To inculcate appropriate ethical values and attitudes among students.
- To provide leadership skills, understand group and individual dynamics, and enable to work in teams.
- To mentor the students towards professionalism.
- To meet to the requirements of industry.
- To enable the students to meet the global standards.
- Students are given sufficient theoretical knowledge and are enabled to apply them to solve practical problems in business and other organizations/institutions of importance
- Students are provided effective communication skills with a high degree of lateral and critical thinking that enhances learn ability, developed for being continuously employable.
- Students are instilled with leadership qualities, ethically sound, enabled with decision making skills that reflect a high degree of social consciousness
- Students are trained for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex, economic, legal and ethical environment
- Students are equipped with self-sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourages calculated risk taking.
- Ability to use modern management principles and tools needed in contemporary business within the bounds of practical Constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety and sustainability.
- Nurturing industry ready professionals with business and management acumen, who shall hold high degree of human values and social consciousness in their professional and personal lives.
- Enhance skills to lead digital transformation in your organization
- Strengthen interpersonal effectiveness and the ability to manage large teams
Course @ Glance
- Management & Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Economics Accounting for Managers Business Statistics Marketing Management Managerial Communication
- Human Resource Management Financial Management Research Methodology Operations Research
- Strategic Management Entrepreneurship & Legal Aspects Emerging Exponential
- Technologies Technology & Operational Strategy Services Marketing
- Marketing Research & Analytics
- Consumer Behavior Retail Management Investment Management Direct Taxation
- Banking and Financial Services Advanced Financial Management Recruitment & Selection
- Human Resource Analytics
- Industrial Relations and Labour Laws Compensation & Reward System B2B Marketing Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Digital Marketing Management Strategic Brand Management
- Agri Business Marketing
- International Marketing Management
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Financial Derivatives
- Indirect Taxation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Corporate Restructuring Corporate Valuation
- International Financial Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Personal Growth & Interpersonal Effectiveness International Human Resource
- Management Organization Change and Development Human Recourse Audit
- Management Consulting for Business Excellence
News & Events
Dept of MBA organizing National Level Business Plan Contest on 2-09-2022
Industrial Visit to BAMUL on 4th Aug 2022 was a part of the MBA curriculum to the students to gain practical exposure directly by the industrial experts on the job.
Dept of MBA organizing Webinar on Funding opportunities for start ups on 1-08-2022
Dept of MBA organizing Marketing Campaign 2 on 30-07-2022
Dept of MBA organizing Webinar on Problem Discovery for Medical innovation on 26-07-2022