The Department of Robotics and Automation is introduced in the academic year 2021-2022 with an intake of 60 students. The course of study is the objectives at providing a basis through a profound understanding of engineering basics and the analytical, hands-on approach to problem-solving.
Robotics and Automation program is aimed at the Plan, Design, Construct, Operate and effective & independent usage of robotic devices. It is learned further the utilization of the computer systems required for its control, a sensor element, feedback, and information processing of Robotics and Automation devices.
This course aims to provide the students with project-based learning, project planning, probe learning, students will discover the processes and skills required to design, fabricate, interface, install, and troubleshooting industrial robots and automation systems of physical robot devices that they will control or automate the manufacturing devices, householding equipment’s, medical equipment’s, space equipment’s, etc. Students are given a chance to explore the design of automation systems, portable mobile robotics, and animatronics or simulation of traditional, modern robotics devices. In addition, students will also enhance the computational thinking and coding skills necessary to control their robotic or automated devices.
This course enables the students to conceive an employment opportunity in the job market globally.
The department is equipped with the academic, skill, and research-oriented laboratories, to solve the real industrial problem in automation and to develop robots, to enhance the skill of the students to meet the current scenario of the global industry. Such that the students are competent enough to solve complex industrial problems using robot and automation technologies. Deliver the subject contents and train the students by way of inculcating the moral, ethical, and social values.
To develop technically skilled engineers with the system andmultidisciplinary approach keeping step with changing technologies in robotics and automation to the competitive environment Globally.
• To provide a technical education through an effective teaching-learning process to meet the industry requirement.
• To teach the process of designing, creating, and using robots to perform a certain task in problem-solving skills up-gradation of knowledge through project-based approach in collaboration with industries.
Robotics and Automation
Marks - General
Marks - SC / ST / OBC
Eligibility - Subjects
- Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Bio technology/ Biology
Eligibility - Exam
- A rank is must in Entrance Examinations like CET, KRLM, COMED –K, AIET, AIEEE Etc,.
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!
Accreditation, Approvals, and Recognition
- Approved by AICTE
- Affiliated to VTU
- Approved Research Center
- • Robotics Process Automation Application Developer
- • Robotics Programmer
- • Built new concept of Robots for Industry and Society needs
- • Design and Development of Automation simulator
- • R&A Consultant