Extensive Survey Camp
Extensive survey camp is a part of the curriculum for the students of sixth semester .The camp was conducted for duration of 10 days at Janapadaloka, Ramanagaram District 15th January 2017 to 24th January 2017.The students camped at Government premises adjoining Janapadaloka. Separate accommodation was provided for girls and boys.
The following projects were done by the students by rotation in the following sites.
1. New Tank Project near Government Engineering College, Ramanagaram
2. Old Tank Project close to Government Engineering College, Ramanagaram.
3. Village Project /Water Supply /Sanitation Project at the village Rajiv Gandhi Pura, Ramanagaram District.
4. Highway Project from Janapada Loka to village Rajiv Gandhi Pura, Ramanagaram District.
After doing the field work the students completed the required office work and prepared corresponding drawings .On final day they prepared the project report.
Students conducting survey for highway project and new tank project
- Seminar – Project Review
- Higher Education Career Guidance Programme
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!