Expert Talk on How to Crack an Interview for Core companies
Resource Person : Mr.G.Prashanth Reddy Team lead, Intel India, Bangalore
Date : 20th February 2020
Venue : Dr.Satyendranath Bose seminar Hall, Department of ECE. RRCE, Bengaluru
To bring industry and Academia closer
To explore curriculum as per the need of industry
Target Participants : Students of 4th and 6th semester of ECE department.
Number of students enrolled : 78
Outcome of the Program :
The Students gained knowledge on
- How to phase an interview?
- Expected interview questions in ECE Core Company.
- Fundamental concepts are very important for Core Company.
- Should prepared for your core subject very well, in technical be prepared with mathematics a little bit more.
- Communications skills, Reasoning Skills and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Discussed about basics of VLSI, Semiconductor (Trivalent impurities, pentavalent impurities), Parallel plate capacitor, dielectric medium, permeability.