Report on 2days Hands-on workshop “NI LAB VIEW & APPLICATIONS”
With reference to the above subject, we would like to bring it to your kind notice that Electronics and Communication Engineering Department has organized 2 days Workshop for 4th Semester students on 21st & 22nd February, 2015.
This function was aimed at providing a common platform for the Students to explore the usage of Virtual Instrumentation and Design aspects using simulation with the help of NI LABVIEW.
Two days workshop was started as per the program schedule at 9.00am. on 21st Feb 2015. This auspicious occasion was graced by the resource person Prof. Umashankar, A P., Dept. of ECE, RLJIT Bangalore, Dr. L Swarna Jyothi, HOD Dept of E & C, Dr. P.V. Rao, Professor and R & D Head, Dr. M. Arunachalam, HOD Dept of E & EE, Dr. Razia Tazneem, HOD Dept of Chemistry, Faculty Members and Student Participants.
We thank the management and the Principal for their constant and continuous encouragement for providing valuable directions and support in time.
HOD/ECE – Dr.P. V Rao R & D Head
1. Mr. B.B.S Kumar
2. Mrs. Sunitha.R
3. Mr. Harish.N.J
4. Mrs. Kavitha.Y.C
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad