Report on 2days Hands-on workshop “NI LAB VIEW & APPLICATIONS”
With reference to the above subject, we would like to bring it to your kind notice that Electronics and Communication Engineering Department has organized 2 days Workshop for 4th Semester students on 21st & 22nd February, 2015.
This function was aimed at providing a common platform for the Students to explore the usage of Virtual Instrumentation and Design aspects using simulation with the help of NI LABVIEW.
Two days workshop was started as per the program schedule at 9.00am. on 21st Feb 2015. This auspicious occasion was graced by the resource person Prof. Umashankar, A P., Dept. of ECE, RLJIT Bangalore, Dr. L Swarna Jyothi, HOD Dept of E & C, Dr. P.V. Rao, Professor and R & D Head, Dr. M. Arunachalam, HOD Dept of E & EE, Dr. Razia Tazneem, HOD Dept of Chemistry, Faculty Members and Student Participants.
We thank the management and the Principal for their constant and continuous encouragement for providing valuable directions and support in time.
HOD/ECE – Dr.P. V Rao R & D Head
1. Mr. B.B.S Kumar
2. Mrs. Sunitha.R
3. Mr. Harish.N.J
4. Mrs. Kavitha.Y.C
- Industrial Visit – ACE Designers Ltd
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017