Workshop on Study Abroad Made Easy
Resource Person : Ms.Malavika Issar,
Student Coach & Mentor,
Mentor, iSchool Connect, Mumbai.
Date : 12th August 2021
Time : 4.00 PM – 5.30 PM
Objective of the Session : To provide the session to the II, III and Final year students on insight into Higher Studies abroad and procedure to be followed to get admission into a premier University with good scholarship and Research/Teaching Assistantships.
Target audience: : The Webinar is open for UG & PG Students, Faculty members,
Number of Participants : 57 Participants
Outcome of the Program :
- • The application process to study abroad
- • Which country is right for you?
- • What tests do you need to take?
- • How to build your profile?
- • SOP and interview process tips
- • Studying overseas amidst COVID-19
- • Q&A session & Mentoring