Webinar on Train the trainer to mold the next generation learners to become an Entrepreneur
Resource Person : Mr.M.Dhananjayan, Managing Director, Focus Engineering India, Focus Technologies LLC, Dubai
Date : 24th October 2020
Time : 10.30 AM – 11.30 AM
About the Programme:
With the support of Management, Principal, HOD-Mech, Faculties, the Department of Mechanical Engineering and RajaRajeswari College of Engineering Institution Innovation Council (RRIIC), RajaRajeswari College of Engineering organized the Entrepreneurial talk on “ Train the trainer to mold the next generation learners to become an Entrepreneur” Saturday, 24th October 2020, from 10.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m.
The resource person is Mr.M.Dhananjayan, Managing Director, Focus Engineering India, Focus Technologies LLC, Dubai.
A brief note about the speaker
- Speaker has 17 years of experience and now a successful entrepreneur.
- Worked with Japanese, German, and American car brands.
- Worked in the fields of shipbuilding, construction, lift installation, hospitality, and automotive retail business.
- He has core expertise in Training & Coaching- Teaching, Process and Product, New Product Development.
- Master in Six Sigma Master Black Belt, EFQM Assessor, Quality Award Assessor, Certificate After Sales consultant.
- Sales expert with experience across South Asia, Middle East, and Africa in implementing service standards.
- Have trained more than 20,000 plus manpower across automobile brands. Started as an active Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) student member and continue to be active.
- Co-chairman for Fisita Automotive World Congress 2018. Extensively traveled across Europe, UK, USA, India, and South Asia Countries.
Dr.M.Karthikeyan, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering welcomes the resource person and the participants and introduce the speaker to the participants.
There was an overwhelming response from participants around 100+ participants registered for this program, which includes more number of faculties.
He has briefed about entrepreneurship and innovation. He presents the inspirational talk with the three perspective
- Personal story
- Call for action
The journey to becoming an entrepreneur starts from the individual, added value to you, society, country, and the entire world. The disruptive situation provides more opportunities to become an entrepreneur. More number of participants raise the questions with the expert and clear their doubts.
Dr.C.Ramesh, HoD-Mech has given the vote of thanks and conclude the webinar.
Dr.M.Karthikeyan, Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering coordinating the webinar.