Webinar on IoT based Innovative Applications for Healthcare and IoT for Medical Devices
Resource Person : Mr.Raghavendra Kulkarni, Director, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Bangalore.
Date : 22nd June 2021
Time : 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Objective of the Workshop:
To provide the basics of Internet of Things (IoT) and how student innovators and faculty innovators / entrepreneurs develop IoT based applications and IoT based connectivity for Medical Devices during this pandemic situation.
Target audience :The Webinar is open for UG & PG Students, Faculty members, Industry Personnel, Start up Founders, Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Number of Audience : 227 Participants.
Outcome of the Program :
- Faculty members, Research Scholars, UG and PG Students are given knowledge on basics of Internet of Things (IoT).
- Video demo session on IoT based applications & IoT based connectivity among different Medical & Healthcare devices during this pandemic situation to take care of patients.
- Remote monitoring of patients in different rural hospitals and connect them with expert doctors
- Career Opportunities in IoT for Healthcare Profession.
- Students and faculty members gathered knowledge on how IoT based solutions can be useful for aspiring innovators to provide socially needed solutions