Webinar on Innovative Research Ecosystem & Publishing Papers in High Impact Journals
Resource Person : Dr. Vijanth S Asirvadam, Associate Professor, Dept of EEE, Universiti Technologi PATRONAS (UTP), Malaysia.
Date : 26th March 2021
Time : 10:30 AM
Objective of the FDP : To provide an awareness to the Research scholar on Establishing an Innovation Research Eco System in the Dept./College Campus and Publishing manuscripts in refereed and relevant high impact journals.
- Creation of Innovative Research Eco System
- How to carry out Literature Review and identify the gap and Problem
- Setting up the Experimental Set up & Identification lab mates
- Choosing of Doctoral Committee and obtaining Suggestions for progress
- Preparation of Research Paper
- Choosing a refereed Journal by Indexing and Impact factor value
Target audience : The Webinar is open for Industry Personnel, Research Scholars, Faculty members, Research Supervisors, UG & PG Students
Number of Participants : 168 Participants.
Outcome of the Program :
Research Scholars and Students learnt that how to identify the research problem, setting up an innovative Research Eco System in the research centre or college campus, setting up the experimentation, Writing of good journal paper and Choosing the right, refereed and relevant journal to publish the manuscript.