Webinar on Career Opportunities in Cyber Security
Date : 14th May 2022
Time : 11:00 AM to 12.00 PM
Venue : Chanakya Seminar Hall(virtual Mode), RRCE
Alumnus : Rachana S Damle
Batch : 2021
Designation: : Associate Consultant at SISA Company
Outcome of the Program :
The event started with welcoming the alumnus for the event by alumni coordinator Assistant professor Deepa KR, HOD-Dr.Neha Sighal,Dept Of MCA ,60 students from MCA 1st year participated in the event.The session included Cyber Security and its opportunity in present world courses which are suitable for upcoming jobs and certifications in cyber security, students were actively participated. Students have given the feedback to organize such events so that they will be more active and have a good relation with passed out alumni.
- Cyber Security awareness session and security training program for the upcoming threats and security challenges
- Cyber Security and its importance in present world
- Cyber Security viruses and malware information gained
- Theft of data through worms and malwares that entered in to system
- Certification for Cyber Security.
- Management of data & maintaining the data securely.