Technical Talk on Industrial Robotics
Resource Person : Mr. Nandha Gopal G, Assisatnt Manager, Difacto robotics and automation pvt ltd, Bangalore
Date : 28th August 2019
Time : 10:30 AM
Venue : Edusat Hall. RRCE
Semester : 3rd, 5th, 7th Semester
Organizer : Dr. Ramesh C . Prof & Head, Mechanical Engineering
Faculty coordinator : Suresh D. Assistant Prof, Mechanical Engineering
Outcome of the Program :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the following:
- He has briefed about the Field of Industrial Robots,
- Discuss different robot configurations, motions, drive systems and its performance parameters.
- Describe the basic concepts of control systems, feedback components, actuators and power Transmission systems used in robots.
- Explain the working of transducers, sensors and machine vision systems.
- Discuss the future capabilities of sensors, mobility systems and Artificial Intelligence in the field of robotics