Technical Talk – How the industrial world is embracing automation and robotics?
Type of Event: Technical Talk – How the industrial world is embracing automation and robotics?
Resource Person : Dr. Hongwei Zhang, BEng MSc PhD MIET CENG FHEA
Senior Academic in the Department of Engineering & Mathematics
Sheffield Hallam University Deputy Head,
National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering (NCEFE)
Sheffield Hallam University, United Kingdom
Date of the programme: Thursday, 16th February 2023 from 10.45 am to 12.30 p.m.
Faculty Co Ordinator: Dr.M.Karthikeyan, Professor and Head (Department of Robotics and Automation)
RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bengaluru 560074
Students attended: 3rd and 1st Semester of Robotics and Automation.
Number of students get benefitted: 55
Outcome of the programme:
- Students gained information about the following:
- In the field of advanced control and condition monitoring of complex processes
- Industrial automation, robotics and artificial intelligence.
- Control engineering.
- Advanced Process Control
- Condition Monitoring
- Industrial Automation and Robotics
- Industry 4.0 and Artificial Intelligence