Sonata Talent Center in RRCE
Sonata Software Ltd, Bangalore announces the launch of “Sonata Talent Center” in RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore and ACS College of Engineering, Bangalore.
Sonata Software Limited operates an Information Technology company, which provides software products, development services, IT consulting, and a number of business solutions services. The Group exports its products primarily to the U.S.A., Europe and Asia.
Highlights of the Talent Center:
1. Detailed presentation of AX Dynamics to 3rd and 4th year students
2. Internship, Projects and Placements opportunities for RRCE & ACS Students
3. Training and Development program on Microsoft Dynamics
1. Mr. Rajashekar Datta Roy, Vice President & Global Head, Microsoft Dynamics. Raj has over two decades of deep expertise in developing and deploying digital transformation solutions for global clients in the retail, consumer and distribution industry. He led the growth of Sonata’s Dynamics practice to be one of the largest global practices across multiple releases, industry solutions and services, leading across strategy, solution development , delivery & GTM. He has a decade of experience in product engineering for ERP solutions & in building Sonata’s industry digital platform IP, Brick & Click Retail and Modern Distribution Platform. An engineer and business management graduate by education, he brings a blend of technical and business acumen to engagements.
2. Ms. Meenakshi, Head of HR for Campus Recruitment, Sonata Software.
3. Mr. Vinay kumar, HR for Campus Recruitment, Sonata Software.
• Dr. T. Chandrasekhar [Principal, RRCE]
• Dr. M. S. Murali [ Principal, ACSCE]
• Dr. R. Balakrishna [Dean, RRCE]
• Mr. Kalyanam Kannan [Director, CTDS]
• RRCE and ACSCE CTDS Center and Institution Coordinators
• All Department CTDS Coordinators and Placement Coordinators.
• All eligible final year students of RRCE and ACSCE.