Seminar on Pencil Parable
Resource Person : Dr.R.Krishna, Group Director in Donbosco Institution
Date : 23rd March 2019
Time : 10.00 am to 12.30pm
About the Programme:
The Seminar on “Pencil Parable” was conducted on 22-3-2019. The Resource Person is Dr.R.Krishna, Group Director in Donbosco Institution. The Programme was attended by the MBA students, RajaRajeswari College of Engineering,Bengaluru.
The main points highlighted are:
1. Be ready to experience the pains to become better
2. You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in someone’s hand empathetically.
3. No matter what the condition, you must continue to write. You must always leave a clear, legible mark no matter how difficult the situation.
4. Have the ability to commit and correct mistakes.
5. Be adaptable to the situation.
6. It is important to have good internal personality than the external personality.
7. Be quality oriented.
8. Be simple and clear.
9. Develop courage to make and accept mistakes.
10. A winner is not the person who wins, but who tries for it.
11. Identify the problem and make sincere attempt to bring in the solution.
12. Show empathy not sympathy
13. God has given valuable life. Utilise it to create a mark.
14. Try to change the lives of others, as the pencil does.
15. Given the best examples how ordinary people Jamshedji Tata, Dhirubai Ambani, Sachin Tendulkar have raised to great heights with these qualities.