SDP on Intelligent Computing Techniques in Data Mining & Image Processing
Resource Person : Dr.D.Devaraj, Senior Professor & Dean, EEE, KLU
Date : 19th FEB – 23rd FEB 2018
Time : 10.00 AM to 04.00 PM
Venue : CSE Seminar Hall
Target Participants : CSE Students and Faculties (Around 100 Participants)
Topics covered :
- Data analytics methods on Correlation, Regression, Multiple regression, Logistic regression, Factor analysis and emotional intelligence.
- The theme of the program also highlights on overview of Big Data Analytics, Data Mining and its associated techniques like Association analysis, Classification and Clustering algorithms.
- Fundamentals of Image Processing.
- Object Tracking.
- Digital Image Filtering.
- Image Processing with basic operations.
- Classical to soft computing Approaches.
- Deep learning concepts. Applications of Deep learning in Image Processing.
- Hardware Design concepts for machine learning algorithms.
- Challenges and Advancements in Data mining and Image Processing.
- Hands-on Experiences in WEKA, MATLAB, and other associated tools.