SAP Career Orientation Program
Company Visited : Jenu Digitech Labs. Pvt. Ltd. 311/A,Unit # S001,9th Main, Ideal Homes Society, RR Nagar,Bangalore-560098.
Resource Person : Mr. Raj (Puttaraju H) Head- ERP Practice
Date : 09th March 2020
Time : 10.45 am to 11.45 am
Venue : Arya Bhatt Seminar hall, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Target Participants : 6th and 8th Semester
Number of students : 150
Faculty coordinators : Dr. Satheesha V, Associate Professor
Outcome of the Program :
The SAP career orientation is intended to introduce SAP, the different courses and modules of SAP, to explore SAP opportunities and to become certified SAP consultant.
- Know about JDL organization is an amalgamation of SAP Technical and SAP functional experts with top-notch consulting capabilities across industry segments.
- Program covered the dynamics of global SAP ERP market and provided a sneak preview of a career in SAP ERP/S4HANA.
- Understood the demands and dynamics of a consulting career in SAP ERP. ERP helps an enterprise or an industry a company runs its business effectively by planning and executing its resources efficiently. These resources may be material, manpower or services.
- Learnt about SAP core modules: Materials Management (MM): Procurement or purchasing and inventory management. The procurement can be for materials or for services
- Warehouse management: An extension of IM and an integral part of ECC.
- Sales and Distribution (SD): Inquiry, quotation, sales order management, and credit and debit memos. It also includes rebates handling.
- Production Planning (PP): The product manufacturing time as well as labor hours consumed in producing a product. Production wastage, scrap, by-products and co-products are all within the scope of PP component.
- Quality Management (QM): Business processes involving quality control and quality checks in all aspects of logistics and supply chain management.
- Plant Maintenance (PM): Preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and shutdown maintenance.
- Project System (PS): Business processes to effectively manage project of any size, and includes Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and confirmation on the progress of project completed.
- Came to know the chances of getting a break in consulting fields to improve and acquire the necessary SAP training by free demo session or can reach the contacts as mentioned below:
Cell +919008130607/9845683206 email firstname.lastname@example.org