Project Exhibition – Oncology Block RRMCH
Resource Person : Dr.V.Ramesh
Date : 23rd October 2021
Time : 10.00 AM
Venue: Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital
No. of Participants : 30
Target Participants : UG students(8th semester)
Outcome of the Program :
- This PROJECT EXHIBITION was aimed to enhance the knowledge of students about the construction and structural designs implemented in different infrastructures .
- The pre final year students were given the basic idea of exhibiting their final year project which is a part of the course in the next semester and thereby providing them with the necessary introduction.
- The aim of the exhibition was to mainly highlight the practical knowledge or the practical skills.
- Medical oncology is a core member of MDT and offers “Cancer patients a comprehensive and systematic approach to treatment and care”.
- Radiation therapy uses high energy radiation to shrink tumors and kill cancer cells (gamma rays and charged particles), so special designs are implemented in construction of cancer therapy blocks