Placement Orientation And Preparation – Fundamentals of Programming
Resource Person : Dr.N.Guruprasad, Professor & Member – Board of Studies, Dept. of ISE & CSE, New Horizon College of Engineering,Bengaluru – 560103
Date : 10th March 2018
Time : 9.00 AM TO 3:30 PM
Venue : Edusat Seminar Hall, First Floor, RRCE
Invitation For : 4th and 6th Semester ISE Students
Target Participants : 4th and 6th Semester ISE Students
Outcome of the Program :
- Provide Knowledge and information on current trends in IT industry
- Know the importance of Technical skills such as programming and data structures
- Acquire knowledge to become industry ready
- Enhance the confidence of the student by giving tips to improve the presentation and communication skills.
- Enrich the knowledge on fundamentals of C programming with ample example programs.