One week FDP on Thermal Power Engineering
Date : 22nd to 27th July 2019
Venue : RRCE Edusat Hall
Conveners : Dr. SreenivasaluReddy N, Assoc. Prof, Dept. Mech. Engg.
Dr. Vishwanath K C, Assoc. Prof, Dept. Mech. Engg.
Faculty Coordinators :
Dr. Satheesha V
Prof.Dhanajay B S
Prof. Palaksha C P
Prof. Ravikiran H R
Outcome of the Program :
- He has briefed about new VTU CBCS Syllabus of heat transfer.
- Explained complex phenomenon involved in convection.
- Explained Modes of energy transfer by giving examples.
- Explained numerical heat transfer taking case studies on Finite Difference Method.
- Explained basic discritization using Finite Difference Method for 2D problem.
- Given solution for 1D, 2D Steady state heat conduction problems