One Day Technical Seminar On Heat Transfer
Resource Person : Dr. K. Ramanarasimha,
Professor & HOD
Dept. of Mechanical Engg
Date : 24th February 2018
Time : 9:30 am
Venue : RRCE Edusat Hall
Semester : 6th Semester
Faculty coordinators: : Prof. Vishwanath K.C
Prof. Satheesha V
Prof. Shivalingaiah K
Prof. Ravikiran H.R
Outcome of the Program :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the following:
- He has briefed about new VTU CBCS Syllabus of heat transfer.
- Explained complex phenomenon involved in convection.
- Explained Modes of energy transfer by giving examples.
- Explained numerical heat transfer taking case studies on Finite Difference Method.
- Explained basic discritization using Finite Difference Method for 2D problem.
- Given solution for 1D, 2D Steady state heat conduction problems