Frugal Innovations and Social Entrepreneurship for Engineers
Resource Person : Dr. Raman Gujral, Director, Department of Projects-Corporate.
Regional Director, Southern Regional Office – Bengaluru, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
Date : 15th July 2021
Time : 10:00 AM
Objective of the Leadership Talk : To provide an insight into Frugal Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship for Engineers to the student Entrepreneurs and Faculty Entrepreneurs and Start up Founders and Aspiring Student / Faculty Entrepreneurs.
Target audience : The Webinar is open for Industry Personnel, Start up Founders, Faculty members, UG & PG Engineering Students.
No. of Participants : 154
Outcome of the Program :
- Introduction to Frugal Innovation
- Success story and challenges faced by Successful Entrepreneurs
- Importance of Creation of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Eco System
- Social Entrepreneurship and Ethical issues to be followed in Society based Entrepreneurship
- Market Analysis and Customer Acquisition in Social Entrepreneurship