Extensive Survey Camp 2019
Date : 21st January 2019 to 30th January 2019
Venue : Janapadaloka, Ramanagaram District
Target Participants : 6th semester
Outcome of the Program :
Extensive survey camp is a part of the curriculum for the students of sixth semester .The camp was conducted for duration of 10 days at Janapadaloka, Ramanagaram District 21st January 2019 to 30th January 2019.The students camped at Government premises adjoining Janapadaloka. Separate accommodation was provided for girls and boys.
The following projects were done by the students by rotation in the following sites.
- New Tank Project near Government Engineering College, Ramanagaram
- Tank Project close to Government Engineering College, Ramanagaram.
- Village Project /Water Supply /Sanitation Project at the village Rajiv Gandhi Pura, Ramanagaram District.
- Highway Project from Janapada Loka to village Rajiv Gandhi Pura, Ramanagaram District.
- New Layout/Town Planning for Rajiv Gandhi Pura,Ramanagaram District
After doing the field work the students completed the required office work and prepared corresponding drawings .On final day they prepared the project report.