Expert Talk On “How to Crack an Interview for Core companies”
Tyle of Event: Expert Talk
Title of the Event: “How to Crack an Interview for Core companies”
Resource Person: Mr.G.Prashanth Reddy Team lead, Intel India, Bangalore
Event Date: 20th February 2020
Venue: Dr.Satyendranath Bose seminar Hall,Department of ECE. RRCE, Bengaluru
No. of Students enrolled: 78
Target Participants: Students of 4th and 6th semester of ECE department.
- To bring industry and Academia closer
- To explore curriculum as per the need of industry
Outcome of the Program:
The students gained knowledge on
- How to phase an interview?
- Expected interview questions in ECE Core Company.
- Fundamental concepts are very important for Core Company.
- Should prepared for your core subject very well, in technical be prepared with mathematics a little bit more.
- Communications skills, Reasoning Skills and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Discussed about basics of VLSI, Semiconductor (Trivalent impurities, pentavalent impurities), Parallel plate capacitor, dielectric medium, permeability.