Expert Talk On Embedded System and IOT
Resource Person : Mr. Nitin Awasthi, Director-Technical, APSIS Solutions .Bangalore
Date : 18th February 2019
Time : 10.40 – 11.40 AM & 3.00 – 4.00 PM
Venue : Dr. Satyendranath Bose seminar Hall
Objective : To bring industry and Academia closer
To explore curriculum as per the need of industry
No. of Students enrolled : 200
Target Participants : Faculties, students of 4th and 6th semester of ECE department.
Outcome of the Program :
The Students gained knowledge on
- Embedded system is going to be the integrated parts of IOT .IOT will be compose of many things.
- IoT and embedded systems testing has much in common with application testing, but there are key differences. Traditional software testing focuses on black box and graphic user interfaces,and doesn’t necessarily consider the source code
- Embedded testing involves additional hardware elements, so testing focuses on this hardware, simulation, real-time behaviour, down time and grey box because the final results depend on these various aspects.
- More collaborative or integrated way to work with software ahead of deployment. The Internet of Things could restructure software development and releases into an intuitive cycle., which would need a new test strategy that should cover five areas: Testing IoT devices, Automated testing , Simulation testing, Security testing, Interoperability testing , Real-time testing
- Different types of embedded testing