Industrial Visit – DiFacto Robotics and Automation pvt ltd
Resource Person : Mr.Arun Kumar Singh, Executive Sales and Marketing ,DTA ,J P Nagar ,Bangalore
Date : 24th September 2019
Venue : Di-Facto Robotics and Automation pvt ltd. At J.P.Nagar, Bangalore
Semester : 3rd ‘ B ‘ and 5th ’ B’ Semester
Number of Students : 83
Organizer : Prof.S M Vijaya, Dept.of ECE,RRCE
Faculty member accomplished the visit : 1. Prof. Vani S Badiger ,Dept.of ECE,RRCE
2. Prof. Haritha K S, Dept.of ECE, RRCE
3. Prof. Ojashwini R N, Dept.of ECE, RRCE
Outcome of the visit :
- Initially there was a presentation on Automated machine,Pneumatic machine,Robotocs and global opportunities for the ECE students and various other aspects of the electronic industry in India and broad.
- There were eminent resource person who graced the occasion with their presence. They created a positive feeling for all students and we were inspired by their MILESTONE trending chart.
- Thereafter, students were taken to the industrial area to visit the Pneumatic machine, Automatic machine and they got an opportunity to witness the working of those machine.
- Students gained knowledge about
- Pnenumatics,Automation and Sensors
- PLC and HMI
- Working of FANUC Robot and ABB Robot.
- Spot welding and Arch welding.
- This Company offered a great source of practical knowledge. Students were exposed to real working environment.