Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
Resource Person : Prof.M.Gomathy Nayagam, M.E. (Ph.D), Associate Professor, CSE MZCET, Trichy
Date : 07th May 2018
Time : 9.00 AM to 1.00 PM
Venue : Seminar Hall, Dept. of ISE, RRCE
Invitation For : III year ISE Students
Target Participants : III year ISE Students
Outcome of the Program :
- Basic of Cryptography
- Number Theory – Basics
- Mathematical foundations of Cryptographic Algorithms.
- Public Key Cryptography Demonstration
- RSA and Elliptic Curve Cryptography(ECC)
- Digital Signature and Authentication Demonstration
- Firewalls, IPSec, Web Security and SET.