Career Planning and development Program
The Career Planning and development Program was held on 29th December 2018 by Mr.Uday Kumar, HR Manager, Fidelis. He shared his experiences about his career. He briefed about the following aspects.
1. Preparing for the future.
2. Identify the Opportunities
3. Be the first person to receive the opportunity.
4. Beleiving Oneself.
5. Focus on quality not quantity.
6. Be Creative
7. Have Fun.
8. Analyse your strengths and weaknesses and upgrade the Strengths
9. Have Clear vision and act.
10. Be Innovative.
11. Stay Focussed
12. Build leadership Skills.
13. Be Confident.
14. Learn from mistakes.
The Programme was attended by the Engineering Students and their confidence is enriched and it has improved their understanding on the meaning of “Career” and its importance and the qualities which the student should imbibe to prepare themselves for selecting a right choice in their job selection and have the Good career which brings in satisfaction and happiness for themselves and helps them to grow with the desired interests.