Career Guidance Program on Heating Ventilation Air-condition
Resource Person : Mr. Asif, CEO, Prinston Smart Engineers, Bangalore
Date : 27th August 2019
Time : 09:00 AM
Venue : Edusat Hall. RRCE
Semester : 3rd, 5th, 7th Semester
Organizer : Dr. Ramesh C . Prof & Head, Mechanical Engineering
Faculty coordinator : Dr. Vishwanath K.C . Associate Prof , Mechanical Engineering
Outcome of the Program :
Students gained the knowledge and able to understand the following:
- He has briefed about the Field of MEP.
- Explained the Codes and Standards using in HVAC design, Electrical design, Explained Modes of energy transfer by giving examples.
- Explained Plumbing design and firefighting design.
- Explained the Importance of MEP Industry in Construction and Infrastructure design.
- Job nature and job roles of Engineers in MEP Industry