Bridge Event – Augmenting Skills, Accelerating Growth 2019
Resource Person : Dr.Kalpana Gopalan IAS Additional Chief Secretary, Department of Youth Empowerment and Sports Government of Karnataka.
Date : 24th September 2019
Venue : Hotel Taj MG Road, Bengaluru
Target Participants: ICT Academy collaborated Institutes’ academicians, Industry personnel’s.
CSE Representatives : 1) Dr.S.Usha, Professor & Head, Dept.of.CSE,
2) Mr.VM.SaravanaPerumal , Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
3) Mr.T.Kamalraj, Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
4) Mr.J.Prabaharan, Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
5) Mr. Shashidhar V, Assistant Professor, Dept. of CSE
Highlights of Events:
- Mr.SureshBabu with his team from ICT Academy welcomed all the dignitaries in the gathering.The gathering was given complete information about the Bridge Event designed Corporates As The Talent Builders and ‘AI + Design Thinking’ ,with its registration via ICT Academy, its community group.
- ICT Academy BRIDGE, the event that connects government policy-makers, industry experts and academic leaders, will be focusing on the theme “Augmenting Skills, Accelerating Growth” to set an agenda for leaders to help people upskill and future-proof themselves, which is going to be the defining challenge of our time.
- It is the only event addressing the stakeholders and leaders in the process of bridging the government, industry & academia towards building the future India.