Alumni Interaction Session on Skill Set for Industry 4.0 and guidance for Placement Preparation
Resource Person : 1. Ms.Arpitha G (ISE 2020 Alumni) System Engineer, Infosys Technologies, Bangalore
2. Ms. Nidhi V Hegde (ISE 2020 Alumni) Associate Engineer, Mindtree, Bangalore.
Date : 4th June 2022
Time : 10.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Objective of the Workshop:
To encourage the students and faculty members on the requirements of skill set for the IT industries and guiding the final and pre-final year for placement Preparation
To motivate the students and faculty members on how to improve and fine tune their skills to solve the societal problems and industrial problems which in turn required for the Industry
Target audience :The Interaction program is open for UG & PG Students, Faculty members, Industry Personnel, Start up Founders, Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Number of Audience : 50 Participants.
Outcome of the Program :
- Faculty members, Research Scholars, UG Students are encourageon requirement of Innovative Skillset for the industry
- Create awareness on support extended by RR Institution Innovation Council and Centre of Excellance in IoT of RRCE to enhance their skills
- Need of creativity, Design thinking and prototype modeling skills for Industry
- Students were given guidance on current trends for engineers.
- Interacted about their preparations for placement and were given valuable inputs for each category.