Alumni Interaction on Placement Preparation – 2023
Resource Person: Mr. Manoj Kumar G A , (MCA Alumni 2022 ) Vrize, Bangalore.
Date: 15th May 2022
Time: 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Objective of the Workshop:
To encourage the students and faculty members on career development, profile building and capacity building for the possible placement in branded MNCs and competency development to sustain in the IT industry.
To motivate the students and faculty members on how to improve competency level and fine tune their Technical skill set and Practical knowledge to solve the industrial problems.
Target audience: Interaction program is open for PG, Faculty members, Industry Personnel; Start up Founders, Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Number of Audience: 58 Participants.
Outcome of the Program:
- Faculty members, Research Scholars, UG Students are encouraged to meet out the requirement of Skillets for the IT industry
- Students were sensitized on Career opportunities and building the profile by competency development to get placement in IT industry.
- Create awareness on support extended by RR Institute Innovation Council (RRIIC) and Training & Placement Cell of RRCE to enhance their skills
- Sensitized the students on Need of creativity, Design thinking and prototype modeling skills for Industry
- Students were given guidance on current trends IT industry like AIML, IoT and Automation and Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
- Interacted about their preparations for placement and were given valuable inputs.