Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
Resource Person : 1) Parama Pujya Swami Veereshananda Saraswathi,
President , Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Ashrama, Tumkur
2) Parama Pujya Mataji Vivekamai, President ,Sri Bhavatarini Ashrama ,Bangalore
Date : 22nd Feburary 2017
Venue : A P J Abdul Kalam Conference , RRCE, Bengaluru
Workshop Objective :
The objective of the workshop is to create the awareness among the students about the importance an relevance of blending an ancient wisdom with the modern education system. The aim of the workshop is also to emphasize on leadership qualities and social responsibilities .
Target Participants : Academicians, UG/PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Number of students registered : 300
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Overview of Youth Management , Leadership
- Importance of Social responsibilities as students and citizen.
- Importance of Education.
- To create their own career of interest / destiny by blending ancient wisdom with the modern
Education learnt in Educational Institution
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform