Workshop on PLC and SCADA
The event was very helpful to the UG students to learn and to have hands on PLC and SCADA technology. They learned how to atomize the system using PLC programing and to design the same in SCADA. Student shared their expertise by doing small project using the software, they were also happy to take up their project in PLC and SCADA and implement new ideas on automation.
- KSCST 2016-17 Selected Projects..Congrats!!!!
- WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- International Technical Championship – 2017
- Youth convention Program on Students Personality Development
- One Day Faculty Development Program on RAPID PROTOTYPING and 3-D PRINTING
- Technical Talk – Hardware Board Level Design Flow in Industry
- Technical Seminar – Futuristic Bearings
- Workshop on Cloud Computing
- Industrial Visit for 4th Sem ME
- One Day Technical Seminar on Emerging Trends on Advanced Materials