Workshop on OFMW-Business Process Execution Language
Event Duration : 18th October 2016
Venue : Satyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Workshop Objective :
The student will gain knowledge on Business process execution language and have an exposure towards web logic server, oracle express edition and service oriented architecture. Multidisciplinary exposure will enable the students to manage web server installation and deployment for business process execution. This will be an important inclusion in the students profile for the job.
Resource Person :
Mr. Nidhi Gangadhar Sr. Software Consultant, Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd and also Alumni(2010) of department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, RRCE. He has 6.2 years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant and domain experience in communication & media technology, Telecommunication. He has worked on various projects like Vodacom C3D, Davinci R12 implementation, ALU GPMP etc.
Target Participants : U.G students of Electronics & Communication Engineering fields are invited
Number of students registered : 67
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Overview of higher level description of OFMW Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Exposure to light weight, enterprise recommended and sturdy Oracle Express Edition (XE) database.
- Installation and configuration of Schema
- Web logic server installation and deployment of BPEL composites
- Oracle OCA certification readiness. Certificate code: 1Z0-102
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities