Workshop on OFMW-Business Process Execution Language
Event Duration : 18th October 2016
Venue : Satyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Workshop Objective :
The student will gain knowledge on Business process execution language and have an exposure towards web logic server, oracle express edition and service oriented architecture. Multidisciplinary exposure will enable the students to manage web server installation and deployment for business process execution. This will be an important inclusion in the students profile for the job.
Resource Person :
Mr. Nidhi Gangadhar Sr. Software Consultant, Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd and also Alumni(2010) of department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, RRCE. He has 6.2 years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware Consultant and domain experience in communication & media technology, Telecommunication. He has worked on various projects like Vodacom C3D, Davinci R12 implementation, ALU GPMP etc.
Target Participants : U.G students of Electronics & Communication Engineering fields are invited
Number of students registered : 67
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Overview of higher level description of OFMW Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Exposure to light weight, enterprise recommended and sturdy Oracle Express Edition (XE) database.
- Installation and configuration of Schema
- Web logic server installation and deployment of BPEL composites
- Oracle OCA certification readiness. Certificate code: 1Z0-102
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards
- Industrial Visit
- National Conference on VLSI, Communication & Signal Processing(NCVCS-2017)
- IEEE Students Branch Inaugural Function
- 2nd National Level Convention – SAMSHODHAN ’17
- Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)