Women Empowerment Program on Sarala Ganitha
Event Duration : 2nd February 2017
Organizing Secretary : Dr. L SwarnaJyothi, HOD, Dept of ECE, RRCE
Mentors : Staffs of Dept of ECE
Venue : Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru.
No. of participants enrolled: : 35
Target Participants: : Group D Staffs of RRCE
Objective of the Workshop :
Workshop is meant to teach the participants simple mathematics and recognition of currency, signature and names…etc to Group D Staffs of RRCE. This workshop is meant to make them feel good and privilege.
Outcome of the event:
Majority of the women of group D participated who had no basic education. Some of them have attended only primary school; some of them had capability of apply mathematics mentally having no knowledge of writing. There were many participants who had good interest in learning, we could shape them individually could give attention. There were about 30 volunteers for the group. Most of them could recognize the number up to 1 Lakh, could add, subtract and multiply, recognize signature, names etc. The Second intension of the program to make them feel good and get confident was successful. As the program was spread for the complete day and the hospitality such as food and snacks were provided.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform