Two Days Symposium TESLA-2K16 on 26,27 April 2016
Dept of EEE is organizing Two Days Symposium TESLA-2K16 on 26,27 April 2016
Event Duration : 26/4/2016 – 27/04/2016
Venue : Dr Abdul Kalam conference hall and EEE Seminar Hall
Total number of Participants: 300 Students
Target Participants: Inter college competition
Outcome of the program/workshop: we conducted 12 events. Events are as follows :
- PAPER PRESENTATION
- Techno Mindstrom
- MINI PROJECT
We received 12 papers 4 from SJBIT and VKIT other 8 papers were from Parent College. The judges were Dr. Swarna Jyoti, Prof and Head, ECE Dept, Dr Arunachalam M, Prof and head, EEE Dept and Prof K.LShivalingaiah Assoc Prof , EEE Dept was organized in Dr Abdul Kalam conference hall .
Techno Mind storm event was conducted on 1st day of “Symposium” i.e., 26- 4-2016 at 11:30 am in room 120.Event was conducted in 3 different rounds.
The 11 teams participated in the competition. 1 from VKIT and RVCE and 9 were from Parent College. The judges were Prof Sunitha R and Prof Vani S ECE Dept .
- FDP – Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching (NPTEL)
- Technical Talk on IPR Awareness
- Technical Talk on Embedded System and Industrial Automation
- Technical Talk – Bridging the gap between Industry and Civil Engineering Curriculum
- Technical Talk – Concepts of Water Proofing
- Engineeria-International level quiz Competition
- Workshop on Advances in Communication Networks using Network Simulator 3
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Oracle Training
- Congrats to Hitesh Vardhan Raju.S