Two Days Symposium TESLA-2K16 on 26,27 April 2016
Dept of EEE is organizing Two Days Symposium TESLA-2K16 on 26,27 April 2016
Event Duration : 26/4/2016 – 27/04/2016
Venue : Dr Abdul Kalam conference hall and EEE Seminar Hall
Total number of Participants: 300 Students
Target Participants: Inter college competition
Outcome of the program/workshop: we conducted 12 events. Events are as follows :
- PAPER PRESENTATION
- Techno Mindstrom
- MINI PROJECT
We received 12 papers 4 from SJBIT and VKIT other 8 papers were from Parent College. The judges were Dr. Swarna Jyoti, Prof and Head, ECE Dept, Dr Arunachalam M, Prof and head, EEE Dept and Prof K.LShivalingaiah Assoc Prof , EEE Dept was organized in Dr Abdul Kalam conference hall .
Techno Mind storm event was conducted on 1st day of “Symposium” i.e., 26- 4-2016 at 11:30 am in room 120.Event was conducted in 3 different rounds.
The 11 teams participated in the competition. 1 from VKIT and RVCE and 9 were from Parent College. The judges were Prof Sunitha R and Prof Vani S ECE Dept .
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview