Two Days Symposium TESLA-2K16 on 26,27 April 2016
Dept of EEE is organizing Two Days Symposium TESLA-2K16 on 26,27 April 2016
Event Duration : 26/4/2016 – 27/04/2016
Venue : Dr Abdul Kalam conference hall and EEE Seminar Hall
Total number of Participants: 300 Students
Target Participants: Inter college competition
Outcome of the program/workshop: we conducted 12 events. Events are as follows :
- PAPER PRESENTATION
- Techno Mindstrom
- MINI PROJECT
We received 12 papers 4 from SJBIT and VKIT other 8 papers were from Parent College. The judges were Dr. Swarna Jyoti, Prof and Head, ECE Dept, Dr Arunachalam M, Prof and head, EEE Dept and Prof K.LShivalingaiah Assoc Prof , EEE Dept was organized in Dr Abdul Kalam conference hall .
Techno Mind storm event was conducted on 1st day of “Symposium” i.e., 26- 4-2016 at 11:30 am in room 120.Event was conducted in 3 different rounds.
The 11 teams participated in the competition. 1 from VKIT and RVCE and 9 were from Parent College. The judges were Prof Sunitha R and Prof Vani S ECE Dept .
- 8th Graduation day on 06th September 2017
- Faculty Development Program on Embedded Design using High End Processor
- Industrial Visit to DD Chandana
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- Mini Project Exhibition
- Technical Seminar on Data Science & its Applications
- Inauguration of 1st Year BE Classes for Academic year 2017-18
- Technical Aptitude Training Program
- Awareness on Higher Education (GMAT, GAT, GATE, TOFEL, IELTS)
- CSI Technical Events