Report Of National Level Technical; Symposium TRIGGER 2K16
The event started with the formal Inaugural function at 9.00a.m in CSE Seminar Hall. Dr Gopalakrishnan Nair, Rector, RRCE, Dr Balakrishna R, Principal RRCE, Prof Prabhakar M, Vice Principal RRCE, Dr Usha Saktivel, HoD CSE and Prof Sreenivasa B R, Symposium Coordinator were present on the dias. The function started with Invocation Song, followed by the welcome speech given by Krithika D of 5th sem. Association report was given by HoD of CSE, followed by presidential address given by Rector, Principal and Vice Principal. Vote of thanks given by the Aakash Manneri of 5th followed by tea.
All technical and non technical events conducted in 5th floor of CSE department in various rooms. Students from 14 different colleges like UVCE,Dr.AIT,Amrutha,RRMCH,JVIT,AIT,RNSIT,ACSCE,VKIT,DBIT,GAT,SVVIT,
SIET,SSIT, and from different departments of RRCE participated. We have around 700 students registered for different events and in particularly we have 8 students in Paper Presentation, 41 teams for Technical Quiz, 28 teams for General Quiz, 51 teams for Adreline Rush, 300 students for Gaming, 29students for Debugging. All events were completed by 4.30pm with the winners list. Lunch was provided for all participants, co-coordinators and faculties.
Valedictory function started at 4.30pm with Prof S Usha ,HOD,CSE Dept and all faculties of CSE. Students from different colleges shared their experience about TRIGGER 2K16 followed by Prize Distribution for winner’s. We gave the cash prize of 1000 for 1st prize and 500 for 2nd prize for technical events and electronic gadgets for non technical events. The function was finally ended by thanking management, Principal, HoD, Faculties, Non teaching staff and all student coordinators who worked for this event to make this event a grand success.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform