National Level Convention-Samshodhan’16
Department of CSE is organizing National level Convention “Samshodhan16” on 02-04-2016
Event Duration : One day, 2nd April 2016
Venue : Department of CSE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Mode of Event : Inter College level
Target Participants : UG/PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the symposium :
- Participants presented posters related to global warming, swach bharath etc.
- Coding is related to programming in C, C++ as many as students have participated in this event. The Participants successfully executed given problem statement in corresponding code.
- In idea presentation was done by different groups of different colleges. The different innovative ideas were presented by different groups. This event has created a common platform to present the work done in academic institution of high standard.
- Six Non-Technical events are conducted to promote group activities and to promote inter-team communication.
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management