National Level Convention-Samshodhan’16
Department of CSE is organizing National level Convention “Samshodhan16” on 02-04-2016
Event Duration : One day, 2nd April 2016
Venue : Department of CSE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Mode of Event : Inter College level
Target Participants : UG/PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the symposium :
- Participants presented posters related to global warming, swach bharath etc.
- Coding is related to programming in C, C++ as many as students have participated in this event. The Participants successfully executed given problem statement in corresponding code.
- In idea presentation was done by different groups of different colleges. The different innovative ideas were presented by different groups. This event has created a common platform to present the work done in academic institution of high standard.
- Six Non-Technical events are conducted to promote group activities and to promote inter-team communication.
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition
- Skill Development Programme on Hotline maintenance of transmission line and switchyards
- Industrial Visit
- National Conference on VLSI, Communication & Signal Processing(NCVCS-2017)
- IEEE Students Branch Inaugural Function
- 2nd National Level Convention – SAMSHODHAN ’17
- Industrial Visit to Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS)