National Level Convention-Samshodhan’16
Department of CSE is organizing National level Convention “Samshodhan16” on 02-04-2016
Event Duration : One day, 2nd April 2016
Venue : Department of CSE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Mode of Event : Inter College level
Target Participants : UG/PG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate.
Outcome of the symposium :
- Participants presented posters related to global warming, swach bharath etc.
- Coding is related to programming in C, C++ as many as students have participated in this event. The Participants successfully executed given problem statement in corresponding code.
- In idea presentation was done by different groups of different colleges. The different innovative ideas were presented by different groups. This event has created a common platform to present the work done in academic institution of high standard.
- Six Non-Technical events are conducted to promote group activities and to promote inter-team communication.
- Industrial Visit – ACE Designers Ltd
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017