Alumni Association of Rajarajeswari College of Engineering has celebrated its 4th Alumni Meet “SAMANVAYA-15” on 26th January 2015. Alumni Association Head Prof. P.Bhuvaneshwari invited all the passed out students of RRCE for the meet and around 150 were present.
The Executive Director of Rajarajeswari Group of Institution Sri. S Vijayanand, Special Officer of Rajarajeswari Group of Institution Sri. S Jayabalan, Principal of RRCE Dr. M. S. Bhagyashekar, Alumni Association president Mr. N Hemanth were present and shared their views in the meet.
The Alumni expressed that they felt very proud about seeing the growth of RRCE in academic, infrastructure and placements. Also they showed their willingness to share their views and ideas with the current year students as this will help in improving their talents, confidence level to face their interviews in better way, also they expressed their gratitude towards the faculties of respective departments.
The alumni association president Mr. N Hemanth expressed his thanks to the management for their continuous support in arranging annual alumni meet and allocating an office room for alumni association.
The second edition of newsletter in the name of SAMANVAYA was released. One of the alumni from 2011 batch (Mech) Mr.Ranjith was honored for obtaining gold medal in M.Tech (Energy Engineering) from Jain University. Sumptuous lunch was arranged for all the alumni participated.
In the Post Lunch Session, group photo session was arranged for alumni with coordinators.
Download Brochure:Alumni Association “SAMANVAYA-15”
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities