One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
Resource Person : Md. Hafeez ur Rehaman
Date : 31st August 2017
Venue : IoT Centre
Target Participants : Pre final year students of MCA department
Topics Covered :
The session started introduction to IOT, its history and general architecture and applications and examples where IOT can be deployed.
The introduction to Arduino board its various pins is given.
General programming structure on Arduino IDE and data types and some of the basic functions used are explained
A Hands session using Arduino was conducted in afternoon which covered the following experiments:
- Blinking a LED using both digital and analog write to Arduino I/O
- Reading of analog and digital values from sensor using Arduino
- Measuring temperature and humidity using DHT11
- Working with TSOP to control brightness of LED
- Using ultrasonic sensor with Arduino.
- Engineer’s Day & Teacher’s Day Celebrations 2017
- Calender of Event for ECE – 2017-18(Odd Semester)
- NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
- Discrete Mathematics and its Application
- Chairman’s Trophy – Cricket Tournament
- The Roadmap to achieve a Rewarding I.T Career On your OWN
- One day workshop – Introduction to Internet of Things
- KSCST selected projects..Congrats!!!!
- Educational Outreach Program
- 3 Days Workshop on Advanced Networking Concepts