NSS- Voluntary Blood Donation Camp
RRCE NSS Unit Organizing 5th Voluntary Blood Donation Camp on 21st Sep 2017 at RRCE Campus.
About the Programme:
A 5th Voluntary Blood Donation Camp was organized at the RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, through National Service Scheme Unit Headed by Mr. K S Ananda Kumar, NSS Programme Officer on 21-09-2017 wherein Lions Club of Bangalore South along with the Red Cross blood bank, RRMCH Blood Bank, Narayana Hrudayalaya Blood Bank, BGS Global Hospitals Blood Bank, Sushrutha Blood Bank, have participated. As many as 650 students and faculty have participated in 5th Voluntary Blood Donation Camp. 178 units of blood are collected in the campaign.
- Faculty Development Programme on TQM
- Calender of Events 2018 – BE – II / IV / VI / VIII Semesters
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3