National Conference – Recent Technologies in Computer Engineering
CSE Organizing National Conference on “Recent Technologies in Computer Engineering” (NCRTCE-16) on 22 & 23 September 2016.
Date’s of the Conference: 22nd , 23rd Sep-2016
Venue of the Conference: Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Hall, RRCE
Objectives of the Conference : The main objectives of National Conference is to provide researchers, academicians, practicing engineers, and industry leaders from all over India to share high quality information on common platform and also to provide new idea store search and to deal with the use of new techniques, methodology, design and its development to different computing platforms.
Keynote speaker of Conference: Dr. T R Gopalakrishnan Nair
Rector, RR Group of Institutions
No. of papers received: 75 papers
No. of papers accepted: 43 papers
Name of publishing Journal: International Journal of Advances in Science
No. of participant’s: Around 45
No. of Sessions held:4 sessions
About conference flow:
Conference started with the inauguration on 22nd Sep-2016, with all the dignitaries and the keynote speaker. Keynote address was delivered on “Internet Computing”, which was followed by tea break, we started with the sessions according to schedule.
The second day of the conference on 23rd Sep 2016 started with the sessions followed by Valedictory, in which the Best paper awards and certificates for participants were distributed.
- Capricot POOL CAMPUS DRIVE – 2017 BATCH
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition