Inter-Department Project Exhibition
Event Duration : 23rd May 2016
Venue : Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Invitation For : Faculty, Students , Department HODs
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
Total Number of participants: 61
Outcome of the program :
- Students showcased their research and analytical skills.
- Students developed and displayed eco friendly projects with low cost.
- The students explained brief introduction about their PROJECT, its technologies and applications.
- “Advanced multi tasks performing irrigation system based on IOT” was implemented by final year students that will be useful for the farmers.
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview
- Technical Talk on Construction Planning Management
- Technical Talk on Real Estate Project Proposal Clearance Guide Lines
- Technical Seminar – Construction Management Training for Civil Engineering Students-Need and Opportunities