Inter-Department Project Exhibition
Event Duration : 23rd May 2016
Venue : Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Invitation For : Faculty, Students , Department HODs
Target Participants: UG students of all related Engineering fields are invited to participate
Total Number of participants: 61
Outcome of the program :
- Students showcased their research and analytical skills.
- Students developed and displayed eco friendly projects with low cost.
- The students explained brief introduction about their PROJECT, its technologies and applications.
- “Advanced multi tasks performing irrigation system based on IOT” was implemented by final year students that will be useful for the farmers.
- Capricot POOL CAMPUS DRIVE – 2017 BATCH
- International Yoga day
- International Conference on Sustainable Engineering and Technology (IconSET 2018)
- Heritage Day Celebration
- Technical talk on Introduction to Python programming
- Student Project Exhibition
- Technical Talk on Digital Design and Prototyping-Market trends and challenges
- iBridge Offline Aptitude Test – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- IBM Pool Campus Drive – 2017 Batch @ RRCE
- Project Exhibition