Concepts to Program Using C
Event Duration : 1st October 2016
Venue : Satyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Resource Person : Prof.Hayavadan, Department of MCA,RRCE,Bengaluru
Organizing Committee : Dr. L SwarnaJyothi, Prof & Head ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Workshop Objective :
For clear understanding of programming concepts, compiler, operating systems, higher level languages and programming structures such as loops, arrays, strings, functions and pointer concepts.
Target Participants : First semester ECE students are invited to participate.
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Students have learned fundamentals of higher level language C.
- During workshop they wrote programs of their own starting from simple input and output statements.
- They were able to write programs independently using loop statements.
- Programs for multidimensional arrays were made easy, they could write programs up to three dimensional arrays and strings.
- The students were actively involved and expressed their satisfaction about learning C programming.
- This workshop developed interest in the students for learning further and making small projects in the upcoming semesters.
- Students Personality Development
- AICTE Approval Letters 2016-17
- Upcoming Event for Civil 2016-17
- Individual Time-Table for Even Semester 2016-17
- Recruitment – 2017
- FDP on Internet of Things (IoT)
- FDP on simulation hands on experience in power electronics circuits
- ANOKHA 2K17
- Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS
- Expert Lecture on HVDC control and requirement