Concepts to Program Using C
Event Duration : 1st October 2016
Venue : Satyendra Nath Bose Seminar Hall, Department of ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Resource Person : Prof.Hayavadan, Department of MCA,RRCE,Bengaluru
Organizing Committee : Dr. L SwarnaJyothi, Prof & Head ECE, RRCE, Bengaluru
Workshop Objective :
For clear understanding of programming concepts, compiler, operating systems, higher level languages and programming structures such as loops, arrays, strings, functions and pointer concepts.
Target Participants : First semester ECE students are invited to participate.
Outcome of the program/workshop :
- Students have learned fundamentals of higher level language C.
- During workshop they wrote programs of their own starting from simple input and output statements.
- They were able to write programs independently using loop statements.
- Programs for multidimensional arrays were made easy, they could write programs up to three dimensional arrays and strings.
- The students were actively involved and expressed their satisfaction about learning C programming.
- This workshop developed interest in the students for learning further and making small projects in the upcoming semesters.
- Industrial Visit – ACE Designers Ltd
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017