Information Science and Engineering Organizing “ANOKHA 2K17” Three Days National Level Inter Collegiate Technical Fest from March 8th – 10th 2017.
ANOKHA-2K17 is the National Level Technical Fest of Department of Information science and Engineering of RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore, a premier institute in Bangalore, established in the year 2006 with a mission for eminence in technical education through quality of programs, teaching and research with social relevance.
Most awaited Mega Techno Fest ANOKHA-2K17 is scheduled on 08th, 09th & 10th of March 2017. The fest awaits all its well-wishers when it comes with loads of ways to explore knowledge, together with fun and entertainment.
Department of information science and Engineering offers a venue to showcase technical expertise of young aspirants in the fields of science and technology which entails events, games and technical competitions structured by various departments like Aeronautical Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME and MCA. The motto is to enhance the students get familiarized with various disciplines of Engineering.
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform
- MoU Signed between RRCE and AASKPRO
- Industrial Visit to Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd
- Industrial Visit to 220KV/66KV Receiving Station
- Technical Talk on Current Environmental Issues of Bangalore City – An Overview