Information Science and Engineering Organizing “ANOKHA 2K17” Three Days National Level Inter Collegiate Technical Fest from February 16th – 18th 2017.
ANOKHA-2K17 is the National Level Technical Fest of Department of Information science and Engineering of RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore, a premier institute in Bangalore, established in the year 2006 with a mission for eminence in technical education through quality of programs, teaching and research with social relevance.
Most awaited Mega Techno Fest ANOKHA-2K17 is scheduled on 16th, 17th & 18th of February 2017. The feast awaits all its well-wishers when it comes with loads of ways to explore knowledge, together with fun and entertainment.
Department of information science and Engineering offers a venue to showcase technical expertise of young aspirants in the fields of science and technology which entails events, games and technical competitions structured by various departments like Aeronautical Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME and MCA. The motto is to enhance the students get familiarized with various disciplines of Engineering.
- FDP on WSN & Scilab
- Students Personality Development
- AICTE Approval Letters 2016-17
- Upcoming Event for Civil 2016-17
- Individual Time-Table for Even Semester 2016-17
- Recruitment – 2017
- FDP on Internet of Things (IoT)
- FDP on simulation hands on experience in power electronics circuits
- ANOKHA 2K17
- Faculty Development Program on ALTAIR HYPER WORKS