Information Science and Engineering Organizing “ANOKHA 2K17” Three Days National Level Inter Collegiate Technical Fest from March 8th – 10th 2017.
ANOKHA-2K17 is the National Level Technical Fest of Department of Information science and Engineering of RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore, a premier institute in Bangalore, established in the year 2006 with a mission for eminence in technical education through quality of programs, teaching and research with social relevance.
Most awaited Mega Techno Fest ANOKHA-2K17 is scheduled on 08th, 09th & 10th of March 2017. The fest awaits all its well-wishers when it comes with loads of ways to explore knowledge, together with fun and entertainment.
Department of information science and Engineering offers a venue to showcase technical expertise of young aspirants in the fields of science and technology which entails events, games and technical competitions structured by various departments like Aeronautical Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME and MCA. The motto is to enhance the students get familiarized with various disciplines of Engineering.
- Industrial Visit – ACE Designers Ltd
- Technical Talk – Remote sensing and GIS
- Industrial Visit – RDC Concrete (India) Pvt Ltd
- Industrial Visit to ISRO
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Applied Sciences ETAS-17
- Two Days National Level Symposium – Electro Blitz Season 2
- Technical Talk – Bentley Softwares for Civil Engineering
- National Science Day
- Healthy Youth for Healthy India – NSS Camp
- CSE-KSCST(Student Project) 2016-2017