Information Science and Engineering Organizing “ANOKHA 2K17” Three Days National Level Inter Collegiate Technical Fest from March 8th – 10th 2017.
ANOKHA-2K17 is the National Level Technical Fest of Department of Information science and Engineering of RajaRajeswari College of Engineering, Bangalore, a premier institute in Bangalore, established in the year 2006 with a mission for eminence in technical education through quality of programs, teaching and research with social relevance.
Most awaited Mega Techno Fest ANOKHA-2K17 is scheduled on 08th, 09th & 10th of March 2017. The fest awaits all its well-wishers when it comes with loads of ways to explore knowledge, together with fun and entertainment.
Department of information science and Engineering offers a venue to showcase technical expertise of young aspirants in the fields of science and technology which entails events, games and technical competitions structured by various departments like Aeronautical Civil, CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, ME and MCA. The motto is to enhance the students get familiarized with various disciplines of Engineering.
- Industrial Visit to ISRO Satellite Centre
- Expert Lecture on Embedded System Design using ARM Processor
- Faculty Development Programme on R Programming
- Industrial Visit to BWSSB
- Inter-College Fest – MOMENTZ 2K18
- Recruitment – 2018
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad