Webinar on How to select the Internship Topic on Embedded Systems and Internet of Things with Android App Development
Resource Person : Mr.KUSHAL VISHNU NESARKAR, Embedded System Engineer ,
EdGate Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore.
Date : 19th August 2021
Objective : Embedded Systems and API Level
Programming for ARM Cortex M4F Micro controllers” and is based on the advanced development tools from Texas Instruments. The Tiva TM4C123GXL Development Kit offers a
complete High Performance Embedded solution while integrated with Code Composer Studio
IDE which simplifies the application development.
No. of Participants : 89
Target Participants : Students of 6th semester of ECE department.
Outcome of the Program :
The Students gained knowledge on
- Introduction to Embedded Systems and Code Composer Studio IDE
- Concepts of different Peripherals and API Level programming
- Interfacing External Modules to the Microcontroller
- Introduction to Microcontroller and Energia IDE
- Introduction to TI-RSLK Max and Android App Development
- Robotics with IoT
- Students learned how to write simple programs.