Guest Lecture by Alumni
Topic : Bridging gap between Industry and Academics
Date : 25th March, 2017
Venue : CSE Seminar Hall
A Guest lecture on “Bridging gap between Industry and Academics” was held at CSE seminar hall on 25th March 2017.The event was organized by the EEE department association of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. “TRANSFORMERZ”. The occasion was graced by more than 75 students.
The program was hosted by Niveditha.H.R, our 8th sem student. The program started with an invocation song followed by the lighting of the lamp by the dignitaries. The following dignitaries were on Dias
Dr. T.R. GopalakrishnaNair Rector, RRGI
Prof.Dr. M .Arunachalam HOD of EEE, RRCE
Prof .K.L.Shivalingaiah Associate Prof, Dept of EEE
Dr. M .Arunachalam welcomed the resource person and advised how the students should effectively utilize the time in college in gaining research skills. Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishna Nair explained about the new invention going on globally and role of the students in the development of the country.
Then session was continued by our alumni Vishwas Hegde on “Bridging gap between Industry and Academics” .He discussed about
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• How to crank interviews
• Time management in student life
• Carrier management skills
• Finance management
The valedictory function was preceded by Dr. M .Arunachalam, Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishna Nair , staff and student . The speaker was honored by giving the memento.
The session was concluded with vote of thanks by our student. Then our respected HOD,EEE thanked the management for their support in conducting the event successfully.We thank also Vishwas Hegde for having accepted our invitation & enlightened us with his very valuable information.
It was the opinion of the participants that the session was very useful and informative.
- IEEE Expert Talk on Internet of Energy and Standards
- Workshop on Crypt Tools – Cryptographic Algorithms and Security Tools
- Expert Lecture on Wired LANs and Wireless LAN Technologies
- Seminar – Opportunities on Education in Abroad
- Technical Talk on Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Sensitization Program on Higher Education from Top 100 Universities Abroad
- ARM7 Processor
- KALASOURABHA – 2K18
- Five Days Workshop on Total Station
- Industrial Visit – Parsons Nutritionals Pvt.Ltd