Guest Lecture by Alumni
Topic : Bridging gap between Industry and Academics
Date : 25th March, 2017
Venue : CSE Seminar Hall
A Guest lecture on “Bridging gap between Industry and Academics” was held at CSE seminar hall on 25th March 2017.The event was organized by the EEE department association of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. “TRANSFORMERZ”. The occasion was graced by more than 75 students.
The program was hosted by Niveditha.H.R, our 8th sem student. The program started with an invocation song followed by the lighting of the lamp by the dignitaries. The following dignitaries were on Dias
Dr. T.R. GopalakrishnaNair Rector, RRGI
Prof.Dr. M .Arunachalam HOD of EEE, RRCE
Prof .K.L.Shivalingaiah Associate Prof, Dept of EEE
Dr. M .Arunachalam welcomed the resource person and advised how the students should effectively utilize the time in college in gaining research skills. Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishna Nair explained about the new invention going on globally and role of the students in the development of the country.
Then session was continued by our alumni Vishwas Hegde on “Bridging gap between Industry and Academics” .He discussed about
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• How to crank interviews
• Time management in student life
• Carrier management skills
• Finance management
The valedictory function was preceded by Dr. M .Arunachalam, Dr. T.R. Gopalakrishna Nair , staff and student . The speaker was honored by giving the memento.
The session was concluded with vote of thanks by our student. Then our respected HOD,EEE thanked the management for their support in conducting the event successfully.We thank also Vishwas Hegde for having accepted our invitation & enlightened us with his very valuable information.
It was the opinion of the participants that the session was very useful and informative.
- FDP on Mobile Application Development and Python Programming
- Two Day Faculty Development Programe on Software Application Laboratory
- Two Days Symposium TESLA
- International Conference on Recent Trends in Computational Engineering & Technologies (ICRTCET’18)
- Skill Development Program on Analog Circuit Design Using Cadence Tool
- Expert Lecture on “Discrete Mathematical Structure”
- Technical Talk on Construction Project Management
- AICTE Sponsored One Week Hands-on Workshop On Advances In Communication Networks Using NS3
- Industrial Visit to Vrishabhavathi Sewage Treatment Plant
- One day Training on Usage of WISE3 Platform