Engineering even today is one of the sought after career choices for students and parents do a lot of research before they choose a college for their ward. While looking out for colleges, one of the regions that tops the list in having colleges with state of the art infrastructure is Bangalore. This city is a home for colleges with NAAC A rating. While choosing a college from the available choices could be a task, here’s a run-down around Rajarajeshwari College of Engineering, also a NAAC A rated college, established in 2006 with an objective of becoming a Centre for excellence in the field of technical education.
The college is nestled on the Mysore highway and offers undergraduate programs in 6 different disciplines. Besides, it also offers research programs that lead to Ph.D and M.Sc. engineering.
The campus is spread over a colossal lush green and is designed to be a self-sufficient center for excellence in technical education. It houses an auditorium with a seating capacity of 4000 and a conference hall with a seating capacity of 300. Furthermore, it is equipped with state of the art infrastructure facilities like hostels, library, laboratory and classrooms, workshops and WIFI enabling throughout the campus. Here is a run-down the undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate programs offered by Rajarajeshwari College of Engineering.
Under Graduate Courses – 4 years
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BE in Civil Engineering
- BE in Computer Science and Engineering
- BE in Telecommunication Engineering
- BE in Information Science and Engineering
Post Graduate Courses – 2 years
- MTech in Computer Science and Engineering
- MTech in Thermal Power Engineering
- MTech in Communication Systems
- MTech in Computer Network and Engineering
- MTech in Digital Electronics and communication Engineering
Post Graduate Courses (Other) – 3 years
- PhD in Computer Science & Engineering
- PhD in Management Studies
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Chemistry
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Furthermore, RRCE also has a proactive placement cell taking care of 80% of student placements year on year making it the 5th best engineering college on the placement compass.
Engineering has always been a career with limitless opportunities and immense returns. So, if you are passionate about making a career in Engineering, then RRCE is the apt Launchpad for you.
Take your career graph northward, join RRCE.
Engineering Admissions 2019-20 for all our courses are now open.
CONTACT : 90088-45678 / 080-28437124