Department of Management Studies in RRCE was established in the year 2008 with an intake of 60. It is equipped with multi–talented, highly experienced faculty and offers three specializations in HR, Finance and Marketing. The department has Research Centre recognized by VTU. The department has developed a special niche for itself in imparting quality management education. The students of the department are trained to be a perfect blend of current industry knowledge and skills of modern management.
Our MBA allows you to build your expertise by ensuring that the craftsmanship you have developed through experience is backed up with the full range of analysis tools available. It provides you with a framework within which your practical experience can be fitted and allows you to see how experience built up in one setting can be applied across a variety of business settings and international contexts.……
Master of Business Administration
Marks - General
50% in Aggregate
Marks - SC / ST / OBC
45% in Aggregate
Eligibility - Subjects
- Aggregate marks in all the years of Bachelor’s degree
Eligibility - Exam
- Valid score in GMAT, PGCET, or GMAT conducted by AICTE is must
Application Not Available! Please contact the office!
Accreditation, Approvals, and Recognition
The successful MBA graduates are getting placed in various esteemed organizations such as Asian Paints, Accenture, IBM, Wipro etc.,
- R & D Lab
- Computer Lab
- To equip students with necessary knowledge and managerial skills to occupy positions of management and administration in business and Industry.
- To inculcate appropriate ethical values and attitudes among students.
- To provide leadership skills, understand group and individual dynamics, and enable to work in teams.
- To mentor the students towards professionalism.
- To meet to the requirements of industry.
- To enable the students to meet the global standards.
Course @ Glance
- Deepen your understanding of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- Develop your ability to apply your knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improvebusiness and management practice.
- Drive forward your career in business and management through building up your skills to a professional or equivalent level.
- Draw out your personal development needs to enhance your lifelong learning and enable you to work with self-direction and originality.
News & Events
MBA & MCA Organizing Industrial Visit to ISRO on March 2017
MBA Organizing Guest Lecture on Job Skills on 17-03-2017
MBA Organizing Seminar on Data Analytics on 16-03-2017
Indian Budget and its provisions for the welfare of the society by Reserve Bank Of India Chair,IIM,Bangalore.
MBA Organising a program titled" Management view on current business affairs(MVCBA) on 01-03-2016